|Non hai nessun prodotto nel carrelloCHIUDI X|
privacy e cookies
www.libreriapontremoli.it is the trading name of Libreria antiquaria Pontremoli Via Cesare Balbo, 4 - 20136 Milano - Tel. (+39) 02 5810 3806. Libreria antiquaria Pontremoli is a ‘controller’ under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act 2018.
Libreria antiquaria Pontremoli places a great deal of importance in customer privacy and will always treat your personal data with the utmost care.
Libreria antiquaria Pontremoli is committed to protecting the privacy of those using our site and the confidentiality of the personal information which our customers provide us with. This policy covers the information we collect from you to process orders, provide services such as our loyalty scheme, and for marketing purposes. Libreria antiquaria Pontremoli will never sell personal information under any circumstances. Libreria antiquaria Pontremoli will never share personal information with third parties unless strictly necessary in order to provide services to you or fulfil your order.
At Libreria antiquaria Pontremoli we use the information we collect to serve our customers in the following ways:
• When you place an order online with Libreria antiquaria Pontremoli we store your personal information with regard to your order for the purpose of processing and fulfilling that order. Libreria antiquaria Pontremoli does not store credit/debit card details. All credit/debit card transactions processed through our online checkout are administered by our payment provider PayPal.
• When ordering from the Libreria antiquaria Pontremoli website, you can choose whether to create an account and keep information such as your name, email address, delivery and billing addresses, and payment details securely so you won't have to enter them each time you return to Libreria antiquaria Pontremoli.
• When an online order is placed, the information needed to complete it is transferred securely from our website to our in-house ordering system. We need to know your name, email address, delivery address, billing address and payment details. This information enables us to fulfil your order and keep you informed of the progress of your order. If you wish to have your details removed after completion of your order and expiration of any applicable refund period, please contact email@example.com
• The uses for which we collect information include administering any accounts, processing and obtaining payment, preventing or detecting fraud, and running any prize draws or competition you may enter. In so doing we will provide your personal information to our employees and third party agents only for such purposes as are strictly necessary.
• If you opt-in to any of our email Newsletters your details will also be used to analyse your browsing and shopping preferences. We may use this data to show you personalised adverts, to select and tailor products, services or special discounts we think you'll be interested to hear about as part of our marketing programme. Libreria antiquaria Pontremoli uses a third party partner (Web & Com) to help us analyse this data and to send out our Newsletters.
• If you have signed up to any of our email Newsletters, Libreria antiquaria Pontremoli will send you emails periodically showing you offers, promotions, news, event details, and similar. If at any time you wish to remove your details from the mailing list, simply click the unsubscribe link in any of our newsletters.
• In carrying out any of the activities specified in this section, in the event that data is temporarily transferred outside the European Economic Area, your information will be afforded the level of protection as required under applicable UK data protection legislation.
• You have the following rights under the GDPR:
Request access to your personal data.
Request correction of your personal data.
Request erasure of your personal data.
Object to processing of your personal data.
Request restriction of processing your personal data.
Request transfer of your personal data.
Right to withdraw consent.
If you are unhappy about how we are using your information or how we have responded to your request then initially you should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is a list of the cookies we use, what they do and how long they last. Each time a cookie is used the expiration period starts again.
Remember me option for Account Login - this is an optional service that means you are automatically logged in when you return to our website. It does not record your password. This Cookie expires after 30 days.
View Basket Cookie - remembers what has been added to your basket even without you having logged in or started checkout. Allows you to leave & then return to the website without losing your basket information. This expires after 10 days.
Accessibility settings - If you choose to alter the accessibility settings which affect such things as font size a cookie remembers your options as each new page is opened and when you return to the website. This cookie expires after 1 year.
Tracking site usage - we use a cookie from Google Analytics to track all visits on the site which sees which pages are viewed, actions taken. Depending on your settings with Google some demographics data will be recorded but not your personal data. Read Google's information on this cookie.